-->
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: Lexi

Necklace out of Shower Curtain Rings

My FAVORITE types of crafts are the ones where I don't
A) have to spend any money
B) can find all the stuff I need in less than five minutes

This is a project that satisfies both A & B!

Who knew shower curtain rings could help make such a modern and funky necklace?!
Obviously THIS girl knew!

"There is nothing I love more than being resourceful. Here is a simple necklace tutorial made out of thrifted finds. It is very fun and perfect for a little added funky flair. PLUS, it looks christmas-y right? You can make it with any color scheme by changing out the beads, and fabric. I did totally make this up… so no hating or judging.. haha. It’s just for fun. The items you will need are shown above: Strips of fabric, beads, yarn or string, and shower curtain rings. I displayed yarn AND string… but in this example I just chose to use the yarn." READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment