-->
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: Lexi

Cut n' Paste Necklaces

These little collage necklaces are so cute!
It's a great project for adult and kids alike!
You can embellish these with some paint, little charmes, etc. 
I'll definitely be able to make some for my friends,
a great stocking stuffer!

My friends are going to be spoiled with all the stuff I'll be making for them!

"hello and happy monday to you! i'm working my way through a large coffee, sneezing my head off and looking back on some cut and paste fun i had this weekend. inspired by a beautiful patterned pendant i bought from jess swiftlast year, i decided to try a humble version made of paper. just as i did with the bookmarks, i collaged an 8.5x11 sheet of 80 lb cardstock with pieces from my stash - mostly stuff from old marie-claire maisons, anthropologie catalogs, and patterned papers. i covered both sides to make the necklaces reversible... READ MORE"

1 comments:

aimee said...

thanks for the mention, lexi! i hope you have fun making these - i sure did!

Post a Comment