-->
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: Lexi

Make This Awesome Altered Hoodie!

This is one of my favorite "altered" clothes projects.
Look how trendy and edgy this looks!
I can't believe how simple it is to turn a boring white hoodie into a fun piece like this!

"A while back as I was browsing through though my local Anthropologie store (key word browsing!) I came upon these sweaters (below) and I loved the concept- square blocks of fabric applique on the surface of a garment- but what I don't love is the price of $100.00 for a sweater. While I do like browsing Anthropologie, quite frankly I never actually shop there- their price points make me really mad- but thats another story! Anyway, I decided to put my own twist on the concept but use a blank hoodie sweatshirt- a staple piece of clothing in my neck of the woods... Read More"

0 comments:

Post a Comment