-->
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | By: Lexi

Reusable Coffee Sleeve

These reusable coffee sleeves are both
adorable AND eco-friendly!

Cute and nice to the environment... win!

"When you purchase your coffee it comes with the cup, the lid and the cardboard coffee sleeve.  My goodness - that is a lot of waste for one coffee drink!  So, I thought maybe we could help eliminate some of the waste by creating a reusable coffee sleeve.  Just a small little sleeve that you could slip in your bag or briefcase and use when you buy your coffee. I have seen so many of these for sale on etsy.com.  They are super-cute, but they looked easy enough to make, so I thought I would try my hand at making one myself.  If you know someone who is a coffee-shop addict (or you are one yourself), make them one of these reusable coffee sleeves and help our environment by eliminating waste. Read More."


0 comments:

Post a Comment