- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- 22. Moved from Baltimore to the suburbs of Chicago. My &hearts will always be in Charm City. I have a boyfriend whom I adore. I love to watch the Disney Channel.
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:13 PM | By: Lexi
If you're anything like me, you have stacks upon stacks of magazines, ready for anything your crafty life might throw your way. Well how about you use them to Weave Magazine Coasters at Fidgety Fingers?! They're cute and you can make them in any color scheme you want. These also would make great handmade gifts for the holidays!
Accessory Alcohol Ink Altered Books Beads Bookmarks Bracelet candle canvas Cardboard cheap Christmas Coaster Collage Coloring Books cookies Crochet cross-stitch Dessert digital scrapbooking Dogs Dress Form Duct Tape Earrings eco-friendly fabric Family fashion fonts Food frame Free Game geeky Gifts Graphics Hair hats Home Decor Hoodie Inspiration Jewelry kids link Link Back links Lists mixed media Modpodge Necklace Oreos ornaments Packaging Paint Paisley Paper Papercrafts Pattern pearls Pendant pets Photos Photoshop Polymer Clay portraits Printable Recipe Ribbon sand casting Scrabble sewing Shirt Sketchbooks Sushi technique Tiles Toys Tree Tutorial underwear upcycle Video vintage walldecor wallet Watercolors Wire
November 7 - November 14
- Weave Magazine Coasters
- Beaded Tree Tutorial
- A Super Simple Ribbon Bookmark
- Tea Dye Lace
- Make a Marble Picture Pendant
- A craft for every day/month/holiday of the year!
- Make a Bottle Cap Necklace
- DIY - Snow Globes Postcards
- Make a Christmas Advent out of Matchboxes!
- Make a European 4 in 1 Chain Mail Bracelet
- Upcycle an Old Hardcover into a New Notebook!
- Make Your Own Scrabble Pendant!
- Temporary Water Tattoos + Polymer Clay
- Sketchbook Tips from Alisa Burke
- ▼ November 7 - November 14 (14)
I stumbled across these cell phone cases made of old ties. There's no tutorial, but it could be fun figuring out how to make one for yo...
Her Scrabble Pendants feature her own original artwork! You can visit her Etsy page and grab one for yourself! I just bought a couple ...
This necklace is the essence of classic chic. JCrew inspired necklace. I love any craft thats inspired by Anthropologie and JCrew! I lov...
I was just browsing along the internet for inspiring crafty projects. and I came across this awesome set ! A Mario coaster set, complete wi...
These little collage necklaces are so cute! It's a great project for adult and kids alike! You can embellish these with some paint, l...