-->
Saturday, October 9, 2010 | By: Lexi

Introduction to OH THAT'S SO CRAFTY!


I'm here to post links to awesome tutorials I find throughout the web! I have a twitter account (www.twitter.com/xxcraftyxx) where I've posted over 500 links to projects... check it out and add me if you want! But I decided to transfer my posts over to a blog so that I can organize projects by materials, type, time and include photos for reference.

If you like what you see or have any suggestions, just leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!

Right now my layout is pretty simple and plain, but that will change as I post more and can get a better feel for how things should look.

Thank you! and HAPPY OCTOBER!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

What are you going to be for Halloween this year?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment